Sorry, we couldn't find anything that matches your search.
A vibrant city with the imposing...
The stronghold of several erstwhile...
Declared as India's first UNESCO World...
The verdant Ananthagiri Hills is...
Located on the banks of River Godavari,...
Situated around 40 km from Raipur,...
The Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train is a special tourist train launched by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited. It runs the Buddhist Circuit and covers all prominent locations linked to the life of Gautama Buddha.
The package includes train journey, hotel accommodation at selected destinations and road transportation in 2x2 AC Busses. Tour Guide, all meals and monuments entry fee.
The train was awarded National Tourism Award by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India in 2009.
Day 1/Saturday: Depart from Delhi (Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station in the afternoon) for Gaya. Dinner on-board.
Day2/Sunday: Onboard Breakfast. Arrive in Gaya in the morning and proceed to Bodhgaya. Check-in at the hotel. After lunch, day free for exploring around. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3/Monday: Breakfast. Depart from Gaya to Rajgir & Nalanda, Lunch, Sightseeing. Depart for Varanasi in the evening. Dinner on board.
Day 4/Tuesday: Arrive in Varanasi in the morning. Post Breakfast proceed to visit Sarnath, Lunch. Visit the Ganges for the evening Aarti. Depart for Gorakhpur in the evening. Dinner is served on-board.
Day 5/Wednesday: Arrive in Gorakhpur in the morning. Post breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Lumbini in Nepal. Lunch is served at a hotel, post Lunch, visit Mayadevi temple. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Lumbini.
Day 6/Thursday: Breakfast at hotel, proceed to Kushinagar to visit Mahaparnirvan and other temples. Post lunch and sightseeing of Kushinagar proceed to Gorakhpur Railway station. Depart from Gorakhpur for Gonda in the evening. Dinner on board.
Day 7/Friday: Arrive in Gonda in the morning, Breakfast. Visit Sravasti, Lunch. Depart from Gonda for Agra in the evening. Dinner on-board.
Day 8/Saturday: Breakfast on-board. Arrive in Agra in the morning. Proceed to visit Taj Mahal. Depart from Agra for Delhi in the afternoon. Lunch is served on-board. Arrive in Delhi (Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station) in the evening.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BUDDHIST CIRCUIT TOUR
• Exclusive Train for the Buddhist Circuit Tour: The Buddhist Circuit Special Train is an exclusive air-conditioned train for Buddhist circuit destinations and does not carry passengers other than the tourist booked with IRCTC for this special tour.
• Security on Train: Private Security Guards in each coach for constant & close watch to ensure the safety of passengers and their belongings. Besides, CCTV is provided on the train.
• On-board Hygienic Kitchen Car & Dining Car Facility: The Passengers can choose from an assortment of sumptuous hot meals ( Veg/Non-Veg) and snacks. Packaged drinking water, tea and coffee are available free of cost to the passengers.
• On-board Clean and Hygienic Toilets and Showers: For the convenience of the passengers, clean and hygienic toilets and hot and cold water showers are provided.
• Accommodation in comfortable Hotels on the Buddhist Circuit: IRCTC provides accommodation in the best available hotels on the Circuit for stay as well as wash-and-change.
• Insurance Cover: All passengers are provided with Travel Insurance Cover for the duration of the tour.
• Medical Facility: In case of any exigency, medical support can be provided through an extensive network of Indian Railways medical facilities.
• Language Guide : Tour Guides proficient in various languages such as Chinese, Thai etc., are provided.
• Transportation: Transportation by AC Deluxe Coaches.
• Journey by Exclusive Air-Conditioned Train as per the Itinerary.
• Road transport by AC deluxe coaches as per the itinerary.
• Visit monuments and locations as per the itinerary
.• Accommodation as per the itinerary.
• Meals according to the itinerary.
• Services of Tour Manager – IRCTC officials available at all times on tour.
• Services of Language Tour Guide.
• Entrance fee of the monuments/locations as per the itinerary.
• Travel Insurance.
Website : https://www.irctcbuddhisttrain.com/
Email : buddhisttrain.irctc.com
Contact : 91-8287930032/31
With old monuments and busy neighbourhoods subtly merging with a...
One of the oldest living inhabitations of the world, the sacred city...