The Milagres Church

THE MILAGRES CHURCH

Built in 1680 by Bishop Thomas de Castro, from Goa; the Milagres Church is a historic Roman Catholic Church situated in the city center at Hampankatta. It has been considered as one of the oldest Churches in the District of Dakshina Kannada. It is believed that Queen KeladiChennama of Bednore donated the land for the construction of the Church in the 17th century.

NEARBY ATTRACTIONS