Ghanta Ghar

GHANTA GHAR

The place is located at Bombay-Delhi central line and north of Burhanpur. Better known as the Clock Tower of Multan, it was built in 1884 by the British rulers and regarded as one of the noteworthy landmarks of the town. It was constructed to serve as an office for the English men after the Municipal Act 1883.The location has four historic ‘kund’ (ponds) in its four directions namely Suraj kund, Padma kund, Bhima kund and Rameshwar kund.

NEARBY ATTRACTIONS