Ahmed Shah's Mosque

AHMED SHAHS MOSQUE

AHMED SHAH'S MOSQUE

South-west of Bhadra Fort, Ahmed Shah’s Mosque was built in 1414 by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad city and it is one of the oldest mosques in the city. The prayer halls (Mehrabs) of the mosque have been intricately designed using black and white marble. There are beautifully carved stone pillars and jaali screens and an elaborately carved ceiling with a circular symmetry.

NEARBY ATTRACTIONS