Delhi Golf Club-Delhi
The Delhi Golf Club established in 1931 measures 6972 yards, a PAR 72, 18 hole golf course. In 1978 it was redesigned by Peter Thompson making it one of the most desirable courses in the country.
Delhi Golf Club is perhaps the only Golf Club in the world, dotted with the monuments of great historic and archeological value. This course was originally called the 'Lodhi Golf Course'. The character of the course lies in the rich fauna and flora that it has on either side of the fairways thereby giving prime importance to accuracy in the game. The Delhi Golf Club is also home to many professional tournaments including the Indian Open, part of the prestigious Asian PGA circuit. During February 2008, The course also played host to the Indian Masters, now a European PGA tour event, and saw the likes of Ernie Els and Darren Clarke on its fairways.
The club has every facility of bar & catering, a swimming pool and recently a new pub and a health club has been added to provide more facilities to the members.